Overlooked Feature that you now love

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Lets face it, Service Titan has evolved the product so much over the years and when they release something, you may not have realized how powerful it was at the time as you eagerly await the new feature you were waiting for.  I was curious to get a feature that falls into this for your category.  Whether you werent there yet for this feature to be effective for you yet on your Service Titan journey or maybe your company wasnt at the right spot at the time when the feature came out.  Curious to hear what that forgotten gold discovery was for you.  I have a couple of them.

Element Mist
10 REPLIES 10

AdamCronenberg

Great responses from everyone.  Were these all features that you didnt use for a while when they came out and didnt realize the importance until much later?  That is more what I was going for in my thread.  Task Management was blah to me when they rolled it out at pantheon all those years ago and didnt realize how powerful it was till YEARS later, lol.  

Element Mist

reneem

I didnt turn Payment Collections on because it had all kinds of other things attached to it that I didn't want. Then last release, got forced to turn it on... and my jaw dropped when i started realizing what it could do!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

AdamCronenberg

I 2nd payment collections being awesome!!! We had so many work around with split payment that were a nightmare.

Element Mist

reneem

Payment Collections... Being able to move money, or split one payment between two jobs has helped eliminate a lot of manual work we were doing if we took a deposit. We just recently turned on Payment Collections and it has been such a breath of fresh air.

RandiThompson

Adding PO items directly to an invoice #gamechanger! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

AdamCronenberg

The other feature that I kind of yawned at when it came out was custom fields but I use them all the time.  So helpful that you can search for them and are a crucial part of so many work flows now.  

Element Mist

reneem

Now we just need to be able to use Custom Fields in Marketing Pro audiences and we would really be cooking with gas!

JessicaSmith

And conditional custom fields on the job booking screen- by business unit or even by job type!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

AdamCronenberg

Task Management was one that they rolled out years ago and we were so small then, I didnt think much of it but have come to really appreciate it and roll it into many of the best practice processes I teach.  It is incredibly powerful to reduce emails and make sure tasks are getting done.  Took years before we finally revisited it and wow, can it be a great tool!

Element Mist