ST Certified Admin

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Finally got around to finishing this over the holidays.  Highly Encourage every company on ST to have someone go through it.  @TimMcGuire 

ST Cert Admin.PNG

Element Mist
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sambott1
Contributor

When did you get your actual certificate and badge? I just finished yesterday. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hvacguy

I just finished mine. Can anyone answer how long it took to receive their badge and cert.?

RyanGay

I also finished my Certified Administrator course two weeks ago and they still haven't added the badge yet.  How long did it take for you guys?

sambott1
Contributor

When did you get your actual certificate and badge? I just finished yesterday. 

alexruzicka

Did anyone get an answer to this, I finished mine yesterday also?

melaniehammond

I am also wondering this! 😊

Daniel_Rajotte

I was wondering this as well. I got the certificate within a couple of hours but no idea about the badge.

ChelseaAce
New Contributor III

Heck yeah!  This is on my goal list for 2023.  Well done!!🌠

Chelsea Robinson
Ace Plumbing and Rooter
Project Coordinator

"If onlys and justs were candies and nuts, then every day would be Erntedankfest." - Dwight K Schrute

AlexPhylactou

Congrats! Working on mine now! How long would you say it took you?

AdamCronenberg

I spent 2 nights working on this, probably 8 hours total.  I have been using Service Titan for 7 years and also help companies now set up their accounts as part of our best practice group for Garage Door Companies, so I didn't go through all the trainings on most of the categories and jumped right into the tests in most instances.  That being said, there were certain questions I got wrong that I was 100% sure that is how it worked as we have had back end configs on our accounts forever and just assumed that was how the system worked.  I also learned a few things that I didnt know and had to re-learn some things on initial setups that I hadnt touched in years.  Initially I was thinking it would just be good to go through the motions to get the piece of paper, but it was valuable and encourage you to keep at it!

Element Mist