Unassigned Alerts

AnnaMcKay
New Contributor II

We were hoping to use the unassigned alerts to help us keep track of any unassigned jobs but when we turned it on we were inundated with any reschedules on the board. Because we place jobs months in advance on the board, we move hundreds of jobs per day so we only kept the function on for a day and had to shut it off. Has anyone been able to get this to work in their favor? Would love to have a fallback to make sure we are seeing if there are ever jobs left in unassigned. Even if that alert were set to only trigger if a job stayed in that status for more than 60 seconds or had some way of weeding out the ones that aren't actually left in unassigned.. Thoughts?

1 REPLY 1

KristinS1
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I know that you can drill the alerts down per technician or job type.  What I would do is send an alert based on a tag.  I would automatically place the tag on every job booked and if that tag is on a job that is not assigned, then you will get an alert. Those alerts go out daily so I would be notified daily that I left technicians unassigned.  

Kristin Smith
Covenant Plumbing