Account Managers

AaronB
New Contributor

Is there a way to assign account managers to customers/locations? This would be a helpful add to the CRM and would allow for reporting based on account management responsibilities....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

You could add a custom field to the customer and/or location page and use that to identify the account manager! Custom fields are available in reporting!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JessicaSmith

You could add a custom field to the customer and/or location page and use that to identify the account manager! Custom fields are available in reporting!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

This is what I'd recommend as well, I would suggest making it a dropdown as opposed to a text field. You could also use this as a filter and merge tag in Marketing Pro! 

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

MirandaMel

That's a pretty neat idea and I don't see anywhere that you can do that.  We have business units that are assigned to specific coordinators, not sure if that would be useful for you?

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning