Anyone offering gift cards?

jeninkilts
New Contributor

I'm looking for a way within Service Titan to offer gift cards for our services to customers.  Has anyone successfully done this and how did you set up your workflow?  

5 REPLIES 5

AKUMP
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I would reach out to your CSM and ask about the loyalty program for membership customers. It allows membership members to gain points to use for discounts on future invoices. Not sure if it would 100% fit what you are looking for but it might! 

Angela Kump
Jr. Sys Admin - Bonney

HBromberg

I would be interested in the loyalty program as well.  Sounds like an easy way to do it.  We have launched an email campaign with a $25 coupon on every completed residential job.  Curious to see the impact on postage costs.

HBromberg

We send a $25 coupon in the mail to every customer as a thank you, and we are now using To Your Succes to send an awesome branded tumbler and cookies to everyone that has a completed job over a sold threshold.  We get a lot of coupons back so they work. My old company used gift cards that we earned through credit card points.  We would use them more for employee spiffs, but we would send to a customer during certain promotional periods as a bonus.

Miranda

To elaborate a little more on what @spetrie said, we set up a task for these coupons in our price book. Just make sure the coupon gets applied (the task gets added) before the customer pays or else it gets really messy! We have had some customers drop off their payment with their coupon and we hadn’t applied the coupon to their invoice, so we had to get creative to get it to balance out.

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

spetrie
Contributor II

We send out post cards with coupons via Marketing Pro on every closed residential ticket. The higher the amount spent the greater the coupon.

Beyond that if you want something very awesome look at To Your Success, they have a lot of cool ideas and the integrate directly with Service Titan.

Any other ideas or questions happy to help.