Did you know about EmberSessions & SparkSessions before Pantheon?

ssadeghi
Contributor

Hey everyone! 

Im just curious to see who know about Embers & Sparks before Pantheon? We have done a ton of outreach and made landing pages for both, but curious to see if y'all knew about it. Or did you hear about it from another contractor? 

If this is the first you're hearing about it, we have our landing pages under the "Programs" section in Community 🙂 

Sena Sadeghi
14 REPLIES 14

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I did know about them! I participated in Spark right when they started but I found I needed to step away after we were acquired because I didn't have time for them. I have some regret about that, I miss the camaraderie that I saw other Spark participates share at Pantheon!!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

jsoch

Definitely knew about Sparks, but was very excited to learn about Embers while at Pantheon. I think it is a really cool idea of how the two communities create a natural progression from Ember to Spark. not sure if it was just because we were already Torch/Spark members but I don't recall ever seeing anything regarding Embers prior to Pantheon. 

Ember was created after Spark was, so when you originally joined Spark, I don't think the program existed at the time 🙂 If you're in the launch stage of TitanAdvisor, by all means feel free to join Ember as well. 

Sena Sadeghi

wch_alex

Yes I do know about them! If anyone else didn't know about these and would like to check it out the links are below!
Embers

Sparks

Thank you for this! 

Sena Sadeghi