How do I add or change my profile picture?

hunterbr
New Contributor II

I have an old picture of me on my profile and would like to change it but I do not know how.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

To change/add a profile pic....

in ST you would go to Settings>employees (or tech)>search for your name under the filters>edit>under basic info you would click on photo>then upload or replace existing>save changes.

in Community you would click on avatar or existing profile pic>my profile>click on edit pencil on avatar>choose an avatar>upload>save changes.

Sheena @ NiFT

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

hunterbr
New Contributor II

Thank you for your response @Sheena_Palacios I would actually like to change my ST and add it to the community as well.

Sheena_Palacios

To change/add a profile pic....

in ST you would go to Settings>employees (or tech)>search for your name under the filters>edit>under basic info you would click on photo>then upload or replace existing>save changes.

in Community you would click on avatar or existing profile pic>my profile>click on edit pencil on avatar>choose an avatar>upload>save changes.

Sheena @ NiFT

Thank you, Sheena! Unfortunately, after I find my name with the filters, there is no place to edit.

hunterbr_0-1679494736849.png

michelle54
New Contributor III

I am having this same issue. Did you find a solution?

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I would check your permissions. You may not have access to that.

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

Hi there!

I am having the same issue. To clarify, this is for the employee profile in ST.

Is there a solution?

Sheena_Palacios

Hey @hunterbr are you referring to your employee profile in ST or here on community?

Sheena @ NiFT