I passed the ServiceTitan Certified Administrator program!

JaclynR23
New Contributor III

It took 6 weeks but I did it! I received my certificate today and am excited to help my office implement so many other pieces of ServiceTitan that we aren't yet using (or using correctly). 

What is your favorite ServiceTitan product or tip that you couldn't live without? 450477738_10169235978155154_5101970575065936648_n.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

WOOHOO!! Welcome to the club!! 

We LOVE customer notifications!! Saves my dispatchers so much time not having to call to confirm and call on the way!!

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

Thank you! Yes, I LOVE customer notifications as well! Such a great way to help out when there are already a million things to do in the day. 

AshleyB

YESSSSSS 👏 that's great news! Congratulations!!!! People don't use custom fields and forms enough, dive in and think outside the box of how they can help your team.

JaclynR23
New Contributor III

Thank you! I love forms and custom fields. As the dispatcher/CSR I have lots of custom fields setup for our job booking screen so that I get all the information needed for the technicians (and if anyone else books a call they get it as well). I also use them in a few other areas. Where all do you use custom fields? 

Forms have been such an added "friend" for me with my techs as well to make sure I get all the needed information about the jobs when they finish calls out! Any forms you use that you can't do without? 

Martinlogan9
Contributor II

Congrats!!

My go-to tip is to utilize client-specific pricing! It has been a game changer for our company. 

Thank you! We haven't dove into client-specific pricing yet but I am definitely interested. How do you use it more specifically? Any tips?

Yes! We use it to set specific labor rates for our techs, and set different markups for our items. 

As a company, we charge a service fee for the first hour of work. Clinet-specific pricing works great for this as when we add the service fee onto the invoice, it will deduct time from our tech's billable time so the customer is not billed for the service charge, and the normal rate of a tech's first hour. 

Hopefully, this makes sense/gives you some ideas to get started! 🙂