NEW CONSTRUCTION

ACooper
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hello, I am looking for ideas on how to streamline the new construction processes. 
We do mostly everything through the projects, but I am looking for some suggestions on how we could implement Blueprints into ST. I've considered adding them to the content portal or adding them like a form that can be used. 

The situation is, We have a certain amount of floorplans and layouts that we use the same materials, layouts, etc for. I would like a way to be able to just know this is all that is needed for this particular lay out we are doing. 

I considered adding just a pricebook template, or even a job type,  with each floor plan and all materials, etc needed attached since its typically the same for each layout that we are doing at the moment. 

I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how to achieve the most efficient way of doing this. 

We have to use everything in excel right now and manually upload all the documentation for each individual layout, which is very time consuming. 

Any and all ideas are welcome! 

Aly Cooper
Dilling Services
3 REPLIES 3

Rachel_Young
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @ACooper 
You could add them to the content portal so that they are always available for technicians to reference on the mobile side. From how you've described it though I think I would add them to services. This would let you also link the matching floor plan materials to the same service. From there that service can then be added as a default service on a job type, or added to estimate templates for bidding or selling projects. If details need to be added from technicians for each individual floor plan job then I might consider making a form they can fill out.

LBabayan

Hi @ACooper

Thanks for bringing this topic to our attention! To my understanding, having the processes streamlined via Pricebook templates is the best here but let's also ask our experts to get some valuable feedback and put you in the right direction😊

@Sheena_Palacios@Rachel_Young, have you worked with or have suggestions for streamlining the new construction processes? 

Sheena_Palacios

Thanks @LBabayan! Hi @ACooper  -- I'd recommend keeping this simple and adding the specific blueprints as individual "services" in your pricebook and add these blueprints to an estimate template for easy access for techs. @Rachel_Young makes a good point to add to the content portal just as a reference and visual for techs. Hope this helps!

Sheena @ NiFT