Onboarding Software

TicketMonkey
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Has anyone used onboarding software in conjunction with ServiceTitan?  Primarily we want to speed up adoption for admin staff.  Currently we are looking at:

• Userflow
  • Userpilot
  • Userguiding

Anyone have any great success or failure?

3 REPLIES 3

dorobcp
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

@TicketMonkey I am right there with @jeremy_wick . We have only onboarded the "old fashioned way". 

Jeremy_Wick

@TicketMonkey Unfortunately I have not used any onboarding software with ServiceTitan, although I find assigning new users academy lessons is a great way to get a foundational understanding of how ServiceTitan works.  Also having SOP's and a training guide have helped me out.  The SOP's show how to accomplish a certain task, the training guide I use for the Sandbox and have the new user run through a series of tasks to check their knowledge.  I can then review what they have done and can tell if they need additional training.

LBabayan

Hi @TicketMonkey

ServiceTitan doesn't integrate with onboarding software at this time but let's see if our experts @dorobcp, and @Jeremy_Wick are familiar with or maybe have used any of these third-party onboarding software programs.