POS invoice is CUSTOMER ONLY- Can not tie it to a LOCATION- How rediculous!!!!

info_nor
New Contributor II

I want to know from the programers who thought this was a good idea and how fast can they fix this?

In our industry- one of the major points of having a POS option- for example- a "Potential or Existing" customer can bring us a sample of water to test from a property that is a "potential sale", depending on the results.

I should be able to make a POS invoice for Water Testing for Andy Anderson for the location at 123 Any Street. 

Especially if Andy Anderson has many locations under his Customer Record with a separate billing addrss. We ABSOLUTELY HAVE to be able to connect his Water Testing/ results to the location(s). 

This is something that Service Titan keeps getting wrong and it is becoming a real problem. 

Service Titan needs to figure it out: Customers have billing address and 98% of our customers have 1 or more separate locations. 

I am beyond frustrated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

You can book a job under the location, use the job type Water Testing, add the water testing task, assign it to a Dummy tech and complete it. This is what we do with a "counter sale" job type when we need to add a PO or equipment which are not supported with the POS feature. 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RandiThompson

You can book a job under the location, use the job type Water Testing, add the water testing task, assign it to a Dummy tech and complete it. This is what we do with a "counter sale" job type when we need to add a PO or equipment which are not supported with the POS feature. 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

baraica
Former Titan

Hi @info_nor Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, and I want to assure you I've escalated the post to our internal teams for further review. Please be on the lookout for an email so our team can have a thorough investigation and help you correct the billing address on the invoice or provide a workflow to prevent it from happening again.

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team