Updates to Community Badges

e_dunn
Former Titan

We are in the process of bringing even more functionality to you, our Community members. We also aim to improve operations and ensure process efficiency so we're making some updates to the backend of Community and wanted to communicate a change that impacted some of your badges.

This change temporarily removed a few badges from your profile and then added them back. This change will occur on June 22 and June 23. No action is required on your side. After logging back into Community, you will be notified in Community and via email about the badge awards. We apologize for this minor annoyance. This will be a one-time disruption.

If you do have any questions, you can reply below or reach out to us at community@servicetitan.com.

5 REPLIES 5

tsjobeck
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Thanks Emily, I got my Pantheon Badge!!! Sweet

Tim Sjobeck
Program Facilitator
Coach
Director of Smiles

Miranda

Do you know if there has been anything else affected by the backend updates?

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

Hi @Miranda - No, nothing else. Just a few sets of badges in Community. 

Are you having issues or seeing something in Community?

Miranda

I was looking for some of the ideas I had posted and it says I haven't posted any. I was able to find a few of them, but I'm not sure what's happening? It also showed I hadn't voted for any. I had trouble with this recently, but that time it appeared on there like I was signed in as someone else and commenting as someone else. 

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

I'll reach out to you via DM and we'll get this sorted ASAP. Thanks for letting us know! 😁