ST Experience with prior hvac shop

JBarrett1
New Contributor III

So... Ive moved to a new shop and am wondering how to bring my prior years of experience to my account at my new shop... Shooting for the Torch network, but Titan sees me as a new user. 

Ive been on Titan since 2017. 2 months at my current (new)shop.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

@rmetters can you help with this?

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

YES I can @JessicaSmith Thank you so much for flagging this.

Hello! @JBarrett1 I can help align your accounts. Can you send me a private message with the company you were at previously and where you are now and I'll begin the process of moving over.  I also need the email address, you want to be associated with your Torch Account. 

_____ServiceTitan Customer Advocacy Team | Email Us
Rebecca Metters | Manager, Customer Advocacy

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JessicaSmith

I'm with my third company but torch network still knows I've been a member since 2019. Reach out and they can probably update your info on the back end!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Reach out to who? Our CSM? 

JessicaSmith

@rmetters can you help with this?

YES I can @JessicaSmith Thank you so much for flagging this.

Hello! @JBarrett1 I can help align your accounts. Can you send me a private message with the company you were at previously and where you are now and I'll begin the process of moving over.  I also need the email address, you want to be associated with your Torch Account. 

_____ServiceTitan Customer Advocacy Team | Email Us
Rebecca Metters | Manager, Customer Advocacy