SUGGESTIONS: Service Titan Advisor Ideas

field_th
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hey Fellow Service Titans!

I am now a big fan of the Service Titan Advisory metrics that help us to use more of what is mainstream in the ST universe. This gives wonderful insight into what we can focus on as our next big improvements in ST usage.

I have been working to improve our ST Advisor score where it make sense to our current business model. While I can usually read materials, try a few things in Next, etc., there are a few improvements that would help each installation get better more efficiently. As a caveat, my notes assume that there is not already something in the works, or the feature exists. If so, please comment below.

My top three suggestions for ST Advisory program...

1. For each measurement item, the "What We Measure" explanation and the "Learn More" button are awesome!. It would also be beneficial, in my humble opinion, to see a "report" button, that shows the detail behind our current metric calculation. This would help get to a better metric quicker.
  2. There are lots of links in the "Learn More" buttons that help with definitions, but quite often, it would help if some of these terms are hyperlinked directly in the "About" or the "How to use" descriptions. I specifically have a question about the definition of admins and mangers, as in,  "Percent of administrators and managers who have run or received scheduled reports in the last 14 days." . Maybe review all these descriptions and success criteria and look for any word or phrase that could be vague.
  3. Please create a Report that reports all the scoring criteria, categorized by main topic. Include things like... Main Category, Level, Setup vs Feature, Required vs Optional, description, success criteria metric(s), possible points, current metric, current points, and which Business Goals it affects.

All that being said, I have seen lots of software packages in my lifetime, and Service Titan is the BEST EVER! 

Thank you for listening,

TommyT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @field_th 

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and helping us to improve ST Advisor.  These amazing ideas need to be shared with the Product team. The best place to share great ideas like this is: https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Ideas/bd-p/ideas

Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so others can upvote your idea!

Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

LBabayan

Hi @field_th 

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and helping us to improve ST Advisor.  These amazing ideas need to be shared with the Product team. The best place to share great ideas like this is: https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Ideas/bd-p/ideas

Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so others can upvote your idea!

Thank you!

field_th

COMMUNITY-I-2511

😁