Outbound Calling to numbers not in ST

Mark_Bosch
New Contributor II

When we signed up for ST, this made it impossible to make an outbound call from our actual office number without having to have the number in the system under a customer name. Is there a way to place a general call from the office number by just typing in a phone number to call? Example: I want to call my vendor from the office number because they will know its me calling, but I can't since they are not a customer.

2 REPLIES 2

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

The only way we have found a work around is to put them in as a customer and use our company address. If it's a vendor you can put their address in if you have it. I wish there was a better way around this too. A general call out button for anyone who is not in the system would be fantastic. I would also use it for calls that are out of our service area or need a service we do not provide.

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

Miranda

The only way we have found a work around is to put them in as a customer and use our company address. If it's a vendor you can put their address in if you have it. I wish there was a better way around this too. A general call out button for anyone who is not in the system would be fantastic. I would also use it for calls that are out of our service area or need a service we do not provide.

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC