Setting Time Limits on Abandoned Calls

amanda_r1
New Contributor

Has anyone discovered a way inside Titan directly and not through phones pro to determine a time set on abandoned calls? We have it set at a threshold that anything under 15 seconds be determined short abandoned in Phones Pro, but they are all still showing up on the Dashboard in Titan, so everyday we have a ton of abandoned calls from people who hung up in under 15 seconds.  

4 REPLIES 4

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

All I have to say is I just hate phone systems, lol.  If only I could get every customer to book via ST's Schedule Engine platform.  No Overflow because CSRs call out,  or calls are stacked, or CSR are on calls that should be dealt with quickly, or just not available even though they are sitting at their desk.  Slight rant I know but going through the calls to make sure you are maximizing every incoming true opportunity is a right of passage.  I encourage everyone that is not familiar with the Not a lead by Default option on lines to check that out for internal operational calls as this will save you time.  That was a YAWL from A1 Garage about 5 years ago (Before YAWL existed) but finally got some play by @BCN a few months ago in a release video to alert the general Titan Community, so I encourage you to check that out.  Also, even though Phone IVRs are not loved by most, I have seen companies have success with things like "Just like you, we get spam calls all the time, to prove you are a real person and not trying to tell me my new car is already out of warranty, press literally any key to connect with one of our team members".  Customers have found this funny as they are literally dealing with the same thing as your business (worse for businesses that truly utilize call tracking for ALL marketing sources) and it can have the affect of building immediate rapport and potentially increasing your call booking rate.  All this being said, more customization for status of what each company considers a lead and in generally more control of call center metrics would be greatly appreciated.  

Element Mist

JessicaSmith

I've been using Not a Lead by Default for years- like since it was first in beta- and it definitely helps with the close rate, but I still want to have an accurate abandoned number. Trying really hard to get Phones Pro- working on my network issues currently.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

prometheusdavid
New Contributor II

I do something similar where I filter out everything under 15 seconds when looking at abandoned calls to asses call center performance. However, still seeing the short abandoned calls has provided a lot of value. It can show you if your call tree is driving people away and even potentially show outages with your phone system if tons of calls are being made and immediately dropping off. It does get kind of cluttered, but in my experience the current abandonment system has provided a lot of good insights.

JessicaSmith

Not a thing- everything that comes up as a green bubble and is not claimed is abandoned. But it should be a thing! 

Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so we can upvote your idea!

At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions