Static caller ID

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I want to set my caller ID to a static number- the knowledge base article is vague on how to accomplish this. Do I need to involve my CSM or am I missing the setting somewhere?

Here's the knowledge base article that isn't helping! https://help.servicetitan.com/how-to/configure-caller-id-in-servicetitan

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TFreeman
New Contributor III

Hi Jessica, Yes this is something Technical Support or your Success Manager can set for you. It is a configuration on the backend called "Outgoing Caller ID" and can be set to a static number.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

TFreeman
New Contributor III

Hi Jessica, Yes this is something Technical Support or your Success Manager can set for you. It is a configuration on the backend called "Outgoing Caller ID" and can be set to a static number.

JessicaSmith

Thanks Tyson!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

michael21
Contributor III

We had a number of problems with caller ID, even to the point of getting our calls flagged as spam on the Verizon network, but finally resolved it so that now all of our outbound calls show the caller ID we want.  I'd like to say that we resolved this ourselves with settings, but that would be untrue.  We had to work with our CSM who, in turn, worked with the phones people at Titan to get this resolved.  We also had to fill out forms with each of the carrier networks so they wouldn't list us as spam.

Mike M CPA & Operations in KC, (go Chiefs)

JessicaSmith

Thanks Mike! Appreciate the answer!

Hi @JessicaSmith I'd love to join Lady Titans but I'm afraid I would be found out.  Besides, it would be hard to explain to my wife.

Mike M CPA & Operations in KC, (go Chiefs)

JessicaSmith

We exclude no one, we just ask that you support our mission of empowering women in the trades!

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

I tried to hunt this down for you, @JessicaSmith, but I couldn't figure it out either! I'd reach out to support or your CSM. But do let me know what you find out!  🙂

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

JessicaSmith

Thanks Pam! I emailed my CSM, I'll let you know what he says!