*Using ST Payments* is there a way to collect payment through *TEXT*?

thomashogan
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Wanted to learn if anyone has a solution to allow customers to pay through text message ***when the ST user uses ST Payments*** - (If this is a possibility through setting up the Customer Portal -- which would then open a phone browser I would like to know that as well,) but was more interested in learning if anyone has a solution without having to create another account such as in the case of the ability of the customer portal to accomplish this. 

So far on Facebook's ServiceTitan Mastermind group, a few people have posted their ability to accomplish this through "Pod1um", but each is using a provider other than ST Payments.

4 REPLIES 4

sanders1
New Contributor

Thomas,

I'm trying to do the same.  Did you figure it out?

John

JessicaSmith

You could text a link to the customer portal- they should be able to open that on their phone and make the payment.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

thogan
New Contributor III

Hi Jessica. Is there any documentation by Service Titan on the method you mentioned should work? Is the method mentioned in the hour long academy video? Some other written resource?

JessicaSmith

I was just saying that you could manually text a link to the customer portal- customers can make payments there. There's no automated way to text that.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions