Vote for the Old version of Service Titan

angie123
New Contributor

We are in need of getting  more requests from this community in voting for the old version of Service Titan.  I have requested numerous times to the customer success manager to please leave the old version open for us to use and they always say that we have to view the updates as a valuable enhancement that would benefit our business??  How is this benefiting our business?  The updates do not make sense, it makes us work doubled and will never get used to the new format.  This week I was looking for the scroll, which is usually at the bottom and they switched it to the top of the screen?!!!!  Completely obnoxious. That threw me off completely for that day.... I agree that updates are important, but it should be an option for us to keep the old version; specially Service Titan not being cheap.  And, how many updates can they possibly do??  They are doing updates almost every night?  I can imagine that they have an extensive team to have these many updates per wk...  It does not give you the time to actually get used to the previous update and already they want you to adapt to the new one??  Hope we have enough people in this community to actually make them react and give us back the old version option.  I am seriously close to losing my Dispatch Manager because of this...

2 REPLIES 2

BKripp19
Contributor

angie123
New Contributor

Thank you for your follow up.  But, I just want the new version to be an option for us all....