ServiceTitan Zapier 2.0 API Confusion

LeonWright
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have been trying to migrate my old zaps and create new ones on the ServiceTitan 2.0 API.  I have been having a lot of trouble getting anything to work properly or at all.  Does anyone know of some documentation or tutorials to get zaps running on 2.0?  The previous version seemed to be pretty user friendly but maybe I just don't understand how to use 2.0 yet.  

Specifically, I have been trying to trigger off of new jobs.  If it is associated with a specific campaign, then add a tag to the customer profile.  I can't figure out how to make any of this work.  

15 REPLIES 15

DustinCheek
New Contributor II

I cant get the 2.0 zap to even show up in the search field when trying to add it in Zapier. I have tried searching multiple spellings and only see one service titan in there. Am I missing something?

sjaeger

Has anyone solved this issue yet?  When using Zapier with the new API you have fewer API options.  For example, you do not have tags, technician name, customer name just to name a few.  I only have 29 API fields to choose from.  With the older Zapier connection I had close to 100, if not more.

DaleB
New Contributor II

Hi, there. Have you looked at this KB

LeonWright

Yes sorry, just linked my Zapier account to it and can't seem to figure out how to make it function without errors.

wch_alex

We haven't gotten access to the ST API 2.0 so I can't tell you a whole lot but I do know that it is possible that some of the API calls could have changed.

wch_alex

When you refer to Zapier 2.0 API are you talking about the Service Titan 2.0 API?