Automated PO ordering by Inventory template

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Please vote for this idea if you like it and get your friends to upvote it as well!!!

COMMUNITY-I-2133

We place replenishments each week, but the vendors we use for the same item in the system depend on the location of the technician as we use one ST instance for multiple geographic markets.  It would be nice to have rules to autocreate and send replenishment POs but to have those vendors for the POs be dictated by the template assigned to that location so that we can drive the purchasing behavior on the local truck/template level instead of only having one "primary ordering vendor" for item as not all of our Primary vendors are available in all areas and so we have to rely on secondary vendors in certain locations for replenishment POs.  Automated all of this would literally save my company 40 hours a week.  

Element Mist
4 REPLIES 4

RandiThompson

rthompso_0-1667226131719.gif

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

reneem

Interesting. I wonder how the best way to automate this would be. Still going to be human input. Computers aren't that smart...... or are they.....

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

AdamCronenberg

You would need some scheduling controls set up on it, but this could definitely work and I have already discussed it with Colin and JC on the inventory team, just need more titans to say they want this.

Element Mist

JessicaSmith

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions