Check-Out or Rental Service Equipment Management

John_Scott
New Contributor

As many of us are either long time users or relatively new users of Service Titan I am sure that the company I represent is not alone in the desire to use Service Titan as a one stop shop for most, if not all, business management. 

More so, check-out equipment management, maybe not so far off, but still at the moment, is not a feature that Service Titan is really capable of running properly. 

This is in terms of checking in and out equipment to working technicians on each job so that the invoice, whether to the customer or not, reflects the equipment used on the job and therefore can be tracked via searching, reporting, etc. 

I have learned of work-arounds that make the idea almost possible but as a large plumbing and HVAC service company, the work-arounds are just not good for us. 

As Service Titan users, like us, who really want to use Service Titan as a one-stop shop, what Equipment Management Platforms are you using that seem to really mesh well with Service Titan running the other parts of your business? 

I would like to hear your testimonials on what is working currently and why, so that our options are expanded in ways we can trust and, also, so that we may even keep pressing Service Titan to begin including Check-Out Equipment Management into their service!

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

blutz
Contributor III

I would like to see a hardware intergration for this with some like:

tile 

apple tag

milwal ticks

dewalt tags 

Equipment with a Bluetooth tracker should be in the operational software for the trades. 

lball
New Contributor III

At least something to track the hours used on the equipment for maintenance purposes would be nice.

VickiGibiault
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I would love to be able to leave a testimonial on what is currently working for us, but unfortunately, we struggle with this. I too would love to be able to have everything managed within ST and not have to open a separate spreadsheet that never gets updated anyway.