Inventory movement tracking?

AlexB
New Contributor II

So i'm hoping i can get some assistance if possible in regarding to tracking product and how often it moves. our guys keep product on their vehicles and when replenish from our warehouse to them when low after products have been used. one thing we are lacking is the ability to track products and see what has the least amount of movement when being transferred. for instance one product would be consistently being used and replenished, while others may take weeks if not months before our guys need to grab more. 

im looking for a way to have a report that will list the date a product was last used for replenishment on our guys. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

It might be something the CSM team could pull from the back end to send to you.  If you reached out, they may be able to help.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

SteveGant
New Contributor III

Hey @AlexB not sure if you're still looking for a solution as your post was made awhile back. But my company Ply (getply.com) is an official Gold Partner of ServiceTitan and integrates directly with the platform to help with tracking materials.

With a core focus on inventory management, Ply compliments your ServiceTitan account with:

• on-site auditing services with 1:1 training & continued support
  • mobile app scanning for iOS & Android to track inventory in the warehouse/trucks
  • auto-replenishment triggers when stock levels hit your pre set minimums 
  • barcode optionality with print integrations
  • automated pricing data from suppliers with auto Pricebook updates

Happy to share more if interested. 

-Steve

AlexB
New Contributor II

essentially i can find what we are looking for if we went product by product, that can be time consuming and tedious, when doing replenishment report it does inform what needs to be filled on the work vehicles, but im actually looking for opposite end which is what has not been added to a replenishment or essentially been moved or update in inventory with a date of last sold/used/ transferred.
when ever we tried creating a report it couldn't report correctly as many products showed odd dates of being sold/used/ transferred, yet we know its not correct so what every report info was pulling up was not what we were looking for. as we are using a specific product for our reference point as it has not been updated or used in many months so when running the different reports with different data sometimes it appears but data doesn't line up or it wont appear at all. 

MirandaMel

It might be something the CSM team could pull from the back end to send to you.  If you reached out, they may be able to help.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

AlexB
New Contributor II

alright, give that a go thank you.

MirandaMel

That's what I was thinking, too, but it would just give information of what was used, not what hasn't been used.  You could do it for a very large date range and then sort by Activity Date.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

RandiThompson

Would the replenishment report work? 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating