Searching for ordered parts on Purchase Orders

UptackService
New Contributor II

The problem is: Trying to quickly find parts which have been ordered in history.

Under the Purchasing TAB / Purchase Orders  or Under Search / Purchase Orders.... Both have filters. There should be parts filter option added. This way you could find all PO's with those parts on them.

Another helpful option is when we are in Purchasing TAB / Purchase Orders could you add a hover feature over the PO to quickly display the parts ordered. This would save from opening every PO. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The Report is helpful. Although would rather see global functionality enhancements added to everyday tabs of the software. I prefer not to have specialized reports for everyday tasks. Work-a-rounds should not be the answer.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MadisonPCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

@UptackService it's in reports called Purchasing Report. You will need to modify it.

Filters
Date Type: All
Transaction Type: Purchase Order

Run report.

Edit Columns to include 'Quantity Outstanding' also might consider adding/removing other columns.

Run report.

Edit filter for 'Quantity Outstanding' where 'Is not equal to' is 0?

Madison Moritz

The Report is helpful. Although would rather see global functionality enhancements added to everyday tabs of the software. I prefer not to have specialized reports for everyday tasks. Work-a-rounds should not be the answer.

MadisonPCG

@UptackService I understand. You can post your idea in the ideas page this way other contractors can view and upvote your idea. In the meantime, I hope this report helps get you by until the feature can be further enhanced. There is a lot of customization that can be done in reports to help you get the information specific to your business needs. 

Madison Moritz

MadisonPCG

@UptackService have you tried using a purchasing report to review open purchase orders for quantity outstanding? I like the idea of the hover feature or even a flyout!

Madison Moritz

You will have to be more specific! I do not see the report which includes parts.