Vendors Disappearing in Price Book

BDJ
New Contributor III

We are seeing our vendors disappearing after we input them in material and save. This is super frustrating to spend so much time doing this and it is all gone. Support has been Zero help. This has been an ongoing issue and frankly is scary that Service Titan error like this is making all our pricing wrong. I wish they would solve this! Our customer TM just wants us to post this on Community and that is supposed to solve it? Seems like support would do this job. I am getting tired of being told to do something else to solve a Service Titan glitch that costs us money while it goes unfixed.

4 REPLIES 4

BDJ
New Contributor III

"Vendors Disappearing" was referring to vendors becoming deactivated in the material item. This issue is still happening. This is still an ongoing issue. We still see that saved edits on Vendor Part Number, model number, and prices still change from time to time, or even disappear. 

Sara_Vella
New Contributor

Did this ever get resolved?  I am in the process of setting up my price book, onboarding begins 5/8/23 and all of my vendors disappeared when I imported.  At first it threw me off but then I realized the vendors probably would not import because I haven't added vendors into ST yet.  That being said, all of my Vendor Cost disappears when I import from Excel Pricebook into ST and I'm here trying to find a resolution.

BDJ
New Contributor III

Absolutely. Our pricebook guy would save the item after making changes and find out that all the changes have disappeared. I had him go through it in detail with me on all the steps he takes. Provided specific examples. However, a screen recording is tough to do because the issue does not always occur in the same session. (ex: one day we input vender info, pricing, and model numbers... then another day we go back to update pricing and all previous vender info is not there).  I sent you a message with links to specific examples from the past that was also sent at one time to support. Please look for this in a direct message. I have contacted our Pricebook person to see if he can send over the most current ones.

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Can you please provide some more details about the issue? A screen recording would be most helpful, but we at least need an example of a material code where you're having this issue and what exactly you're expecting to see vs what you're actually seeing. Since you can't input new vendors from the materials page, I'm confused about what you mean when you say the vendors are disappearing "after we input them in material and save". Neither I nor support will be able to do much without more detail.