Adding External Documents for Estimates

aaroncrector
New Contributor

I have created an idea to add a field to estimates that will allow us to add external files to the estimate so you can send a spec sheet with the estimate when emailed to the customer. If you would like to vote or discuss, its here https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-3070

Does anyone have any workarounds for this in the meantime? This would be super helpful. Right now i have to download the estimate and email it outside of service titan and I lose the tracking information.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Just FYI, you can attach files to the job from the office and send them when you send the customer the invoice/estimate etc.  You will see it in addition to any pictures or forms that were taken or created while on the job and that information can be sent.  It doesnt pull that automatically with an estimate but does make sending additional documentation to the customer easy.  Hope that helps.

Element Mist

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AdamCronenberg

Just FYI, you can attach files to the job from the office and send them when you send the customer the invoice/estimate etc.  You will see it in addition to any pictures or forms that were taken or created while on the job and that information can be sent.  It doesnt pull that automatically with an estimate but does make sending additional documentation to the customer easy.  Hope that helps.

Element Mist

You can add in spec sheets and other attachments while in a job, but not an estimate. Sometimes you need it to be a proper estimate and you are unable at this time to add anything to an estimate link. 

This works great! I just tested it and it did exactly what I needed it to! Thank you for the help Adam!