Disable the Job Survey Technician Ratings

cnafzige
New Contributor II

We use job completion survey automatic text messages, but we do not ask customers to reply with a rating of 1 to 5, or 1 to 10. (Rather, we direct them to leave us a review on Google, Angi, etc.) However, if a customer happens to send us a text message that includes a number, ST automatically assumes that it is a review and assigns the number of stars to the technician. Or worse yet, if a customer replies with an invalid number, ST sends a confusing automatic reply. See screenshot below. We would like to be able to completely disable this feature until we are ready to use it. Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 9.55.00 AM.png

4 REPLIES 4

Upwork1
New Contributor II

Correct, actually to be able to send request reviews through service titan you would need to pay them an extra service for a review management pro feature, surveys are just a workaround, great bummer but it is what it is. I guess paying for third-party software would be cheaper than their review management pro feature.

cnafzige
New Contributor II

I suppose that would solve the problem, though at an additional expense. But even if we were using the survey feature, and a customer includes a number in any text communication, it would still generate that confusing auto-reply. It seems silly to pay this much for Service Titan only to have to turn off one of their features and pay for another service just to avoid confusing the customer.

Upwork1
New Contributor II

Just go to Settings Customer notification uncheck the surveys. You could use chiirp or podium to request reviews.

celiachurch01
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

I second CHIIRP for this. Really nifty since it can filter based on job type, business unit, technician, or other criteria.