Job history takes way too long to load

jzivan
New Contributor

When going to history and clicking view job, I get "Loading Job..." and it can take up to 5 minutes to load....I am on web version of Service Titan with fiber internet. Also would be great if there was just a simple BACK button in place of Dashboard when viewing a completed job in History. I want to go back to history, not the dashboard. This applies to All Jobs tab as well. 

4 REPLIES 4

Steveng
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Might be a bit round about way but I do this sometimes.  I will create a report and click from there.  The report screen stays on far left tab and new screens pop up to the left.  It's easy to stay on track this way and if adding items that can be filtered out you can dwindle down your list. I use this with custom task, happy calls etc. 

JessicaSmith

Try clearing your cache in your browser!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

wch_alex

It takes you 5 min to load the job history? That is crazy! Do you think it might be your computer that is causing the issues?

Steveng

Good idea, run test from multi locations and/or devices if able.  Was thinking same thing.