Parts Ordered

user_4411
New Contributor II

Currently we manually add a "parts ordered" or "parts here" tag to the job that the purchase order is connected to, we also get a scheduled report every morning with jobs with those two tags on. Then dispatch can see what jobs we are ready to return to. 

I would like a way that once a purchase order is created, it can add that tag automatically and then when it is fully received it can change the tag to "parts here". I would prefer to have a business unit option for this trigger, that way I choose to only do this for our service side. 

2 REPLIES 2

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

You should post this as an "idea" I will vote for it!!!! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

JessicaSmith

Agree! Here's how to do it if you don't know @user_4411 - Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions