Call Tracking Numbers Problem

jgough
New Contributor

For the 3rd day in a row our call tracking numbers are not being directed to the number specified.  We get a variety of messages from the number is not in service to driecting to a different business entirely.   Support has done route blocking to solve it once we report it but is this happening  to anyone else?

3 REPLIES 3

jgough
New Contributor

Hi Aaron, to answer your questons

1 - yes these are service titan numbers
2 - The numbers are not newly required
3 - When it does connect to another business they are not consistent and almost positive they are not servicetitan customers based on the type of business 
4 - As of yesterday it is 72 of our call tracking numbers used across a variety of campaigns 

I have corresponded with another service titan member in a facebook group that is having the same problem and they say it has been going on for 3 weeks.   

I do tests daily and after 6 business days I have no solution but they assure me they are working on it.  

aaronwatters
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Thanks for the detailed response, while I'm not a ServiceTitan employee I do want to help as much as I can. While it sounds like your best bet is to continue to push ServiceTitan's support team I would offer another Hail Mary attempt...

Have you tried updating one of the tracking numbers routing number (or destination number), saving it and then changing it back to the original number and saving it again?

Tech is weird sometimes, but IT Crowd's joke of, "have you tried turning it off and back on again" tends to solve a lot of issues that I've come across in the past. Again, it's a Hail Mary but something I would try.

Aaron Watters, Leadhub

aaronwatters

I haven't seen this occur before, some questions I'd be curious to know:

1. Are these ServiceTitan numbers?
  2. Are they newly acquired?
  3. Is the other business a ServiceTitan customer?
  4. If it's a group of numbers, is the user that purchased the numbers the same user? Or, is there any correlation based on time of purchase/user/campaign category?

I know this isn't a solve, but hoping to support you in getting closer to one.

Aaron Watters, Leadhub