Campaign Tracking Numbers

makcmiller
New Contributor

Hey y'all, we are new to ST, and for a couple of weeks our tracking numbers associated with campaigns keep going away completely. I have added them back in there a time or two, but they disappear. These are tracking numbers we did not create in ST, so I am not sure if that is the reason, but we would really like to track ROI on digital marketing, website, etc. Any tips or advice on this would be greatly appreciated! 

7 REPLIES 7

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

How frustrating! 😞  Where were these call tracking numbers created? You may need to create some forwarding in order to get it to track through to ST, or contact your implementation manager to see if they can help you get those numbers ported properly. 

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

Thank you!! Yes, so frustrating... these numbers were created in Call Rail... I think that might be part of my problem?

Roman
Contributor II

Hello @makcmiller,

Are the numbers disappearing from Settings -> Phones -> Phones Numbers list or is the campaign associated next to them in the list disappears? 

Campaign associated next to them- should I enter them in through the Settings/Phones/Phone numbers instead?

Thanks for your help! 

Each tracking number can only be associated with only 1 campaign. I would suggest you to do it from there too to ensure that it does not get overridden.

Thank you!! Is this in Marketing Pro or just normal service titan? I am not seeing " phone numbers list" except where you can create new numbers. I am thinking I need to create the numbers in service titan - I originally made them in CallRail

aaronwatters

Hey Mak,

You'll need to create the numbers and campaigns in CallRail and then route/forward those numbers to the matching campaigns in ServiceTitan. If the phone numbers are hosted in CallRail they won't be able to be saved/stored in ServiceTitan.

Aaron Watters, Leadhub