Chat/Text Messages Campaign Tracking

cherie_m
Contributor III

Is there a way to tell what phone number or campaign a lead texted in on? To say it a different way if someone texts the phone number assigned to Campaign 1 where can I see that? 

5 REPLIES 5

cherie_m
Contributor III

Thank you for all the feedback and support.   COMMUNITY-I-2078

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

voting now!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

reneem

This is a great point. I feel like when someone calls in, you immediately know what campaign they called from, but with texting you really don't know unless you do some work around searching. I do know they came out with if you are sending texts for recurring services through marketing, that now those texts are tagged "recurring services" so that you know. If you add an idea in for this, drop the ID here so I can help upvote it!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

Roman
Contributor II

Hi @cherie_m,

You can navigate to search and select "SMS" and enter the "Customer" or the "From" number. In the search results you will see the "To" number which you can check in your Phone number settings to see which campaign it is associated with. 

JessicaSmith

@cherie_m this is all well and good, but a report that automatically pulled in the campaign would be so much better, don't you think! If you post an idea, I'll vote for it.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions