Reputation Manager - review data

j_fritze
New Contributor II

We recently added Reputation from ST to our solution.  We had used other tools previously.  We are finding a long lag in receiving reviews that are posted by customers especially on google - on average it has been 3.5 hours slower than our previous provider.  In a chat with a ST rep I was told the lag was known and expect up to 5 days for a review to pull in.  What can be done to improve this?  We will either need to return to a previous tool or manually monitor other review sites as 5 days is not acceptable timing to respond to reviews - especially those that are negative.  

3 REPLIES 3

aaronwatters
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

You have a couple of options here, I think Pam is on it from an immediacy standpoint. Our organization (marketing agency) uses Slack for each client, we use Zapier to post to our client channels if they receive a review between 1-3 stars. With this enabled, we'll get the notification before our clients do. Depending on who is managing your reviews, we recommend:

1. Each Reputation Management Employee have their email on the Google Business Profile (GBP)

2. Each RME receives emails (or integrate a notification into your internal messaging platform) from the GBP when a review is received. Here is a screenshot of our notification:

negative-review-slack.jpg

Note: Depending on volume, you can filter the 4 and 5-star reviews to pass the inbox and respond to those in ST

Our Zapier flow looks like this: GBP → Zapier to filter 1-3 stars → Slack Channel

Aaron Watters, Leadhub

PamDuffy-PCG

Yes, unfortunately there is a several day lag in seeing reviews in ServiceTitan. This has to do with the API connection, and I know that ServiceTitan is aware of the issue. You can manually monitor, although one idea is that you can set up a Zap via Zapier to alert you only when you receive a negative review. 

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

chelsi_c
New Contributor II

I've found the same thing. Also, I thought the auto verify would help match review to technicians but so far it's made it harder.