Review Request

debbiegi
New Contributor

We use Marketing Pro for our reputation management.  I have a trigger set up to notify me when we get a rating of three stars or less, we always strive for 5 stars.  I received an email stating that the helper that was on the job received three stars, not the managed tech.  However, when I look in Review Generation it is giving the three star rating to the Managed Tech not the helper.

Is there a way to send review requests for managed techs only when there are two or more technicians on the job?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

It sounds like you have auto-verify turned on, or, someone mistakenly entered the wrong technician. You can edit the review match and change which technician the review is attributed to. 

Right now, only one technician can be tied to each review. So if you have multiple people on the job and want to make sure that the reviews are always matched to the right person, I suggest either turning off auto-verify and manually verifying reach review, or, making it a daily/weekly practice to review all auto-verified reviews to make sure they've been tied to the right person.  You can filter reviews by person, so that should help! 

You also might be interested in these Ideas posted in Community that you can upvote: 

Attribute Reviews to Multiple Technicians in Reputation Management

Link a Customer Review to Job without Technician in Reputation Management

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

PamDuffy-PCG

It sounds like you have auto-verify turned on, or, someone mistakenly entered the wrong technician. You can edit the review match and change which technician the review is attributed to. 

Right now, only one technician can be tied to each review. So if you have multiple people on the job and want to make sure that the reviews are always matched to the right person, I suggest either turning off auto-verify and manually verifying reach review, or, making it a daily/weekly practice to review all auto-verified reviews to make sure they've been tied to the right person.  You can filter reviews by person, so that should help! 

You also might be interested in these Ideas posted in Community that you can upvote: 

Attribute Reviews to Multiple Technicians in Reputation Management

Link a Customer Review to Job without Technician in Reputation Management

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert