Review Verification Issue

mimiwarn
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I've been running into an issue when I go through to verify our reviews. I can usually get each review connected to the correct job but occasionally (like this morning), I know which job the review should be connected to, but the job does not pull up. I've checked that I have the correct date, the job status is right, I can see the job, I start typing the customer name and there is just nothing. I don't understand why it won't pull up certain jobs. If I go back to dates where the customer has had a previous job, I can usually pull up the customer on that date, so it's not an issue with the customer's profile I don't think. Any thoughts on how to get around this or what I might be doing wrong? Screenshot below:

Screenshot 2023-12-12 092529.png

It's the same if I try by job number. This one was job 105096, as you can see below, it doesn't show up.

Screenshot 2023-12-12 092850.png

Mimi Warner
6 REPLIES 6

CathyLee
New Contributor

I am running into this also except mine is mostly for jobs that were done for recurring service invoices.    Are yours recurring service?

“A strong woman knows she has strength enough for the journey, but a woman of strength knows it is in the journey where she will become strong.”

RobinC

Is the job already matched to another review? I've run into that before.

brandie4
New Contributor II

I have created an idea for the ST idea board to have them fix the bug for verifying reviews. In order to have them review the idea and make efforts to fix the issue, the idea must receive a certain amount of votes. If you could please vote for it, I would really appreciate it! 

brandie4
New Contributor II

We are having the same issues. Did you end up finding out how to fix the issue?

RandiThompson

Is the job "completed" ? 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

mimiwarn

Yep, the job is completed.

Mimi Warner