Seeing All Marketing Campaign Results?

RachelKetler
New Contributor II

Hello!

I have a lot of marketing campaigns going on right now. I'm curious on if there's a way to see a pie chart of all of my campaigns, and what percentage of each comprises the leads we've got in any given time. I'm also curious on if there's a more central way to see the marketing scorecard other than the dashboard.

If I can't find an autogenerated pie chart with this information, is there a way that I can manually get ServiceTitan to generate it? 

Thanks so much!

1 REPLY 1

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

The way I like to dig into this kind of information is by using the Marketing Analytics screen. It's especially helpful if you've been mindful about setting up your Campaign Categories vs. Campaigns.

You might also play around with creating a custom dashboard. I'm not sure this information is available the exact way you're wanting it to appear, but it's something to look into! 

Another way to do this is to create a report with the information you're seeking. You can export it to Excel to create a pie chart. And if you want to get really fancy, you can use a Zap in combination with GSheets to have your pie chart regularly update.

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert