ServiceTitan Review Texts

RachelKetler
New Contributor II

Hello, fellow Service Titan folks!

Has anyone else been having a heck of a time getting the ServiceTitan review texts to work, especially after this latest ServiceTitan update? We used to get 9 reviews a week since we launched the texts, but now we can hardly get one a week. I've changed the settings and tried everything possible to get it working.

Any ideas? Is anyone else just having a terrible time? Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

RobinC
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi Rachel,

We use Reputation and I've had a hard time with it too. When our review numbers drop, I typically find that the listing (like Google or Facebook) has become disconnected and I have to troubleshoot getting it synced back up. I don't know if you are noticing that the texts are specifically the problem, but it's nice if this is the cause of the drop in reviews because you're still receiving the reviews at the source and they populate in Reputation when you reconnect. If not, I would reach out to support or your CSM to look into the cause of the drop.

RachelKetler
New Contributor II

I'll definitely look into that. Maybe that's the problem. Thank you for this recommendation!

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @RachelKetler - I haven't noticed any recent issues with Reputation Management. When I troubleshoot issues like this, I look for a customer that should have received the text but did not for some reason. I look through all the inclusion and exclusion criteria (ex: when job was completed, sold threshold, etc.) and review the customer's contact info. If all else fails, contact support! 

--

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

JessicaSmith

Are you using Reputation Management in Marketing Pro or just the standard Job Completion Survey text?

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

It's a survey text under Reputation; Review Generation.