Member Savings on Estimates

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I can't figure out why some of these items show a member price and some don't. We only discount service business units with the membership. This estimate is in the sales business unit. All the items have "allow discounts" checked in the pricebook. The membership on the account is set up for just the service business unit. How do I get MEMBER pricing (which is the same as standard) to disappear from this estimate?

2022-11-21 (1).png

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MadisonPCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @JessicaSmith do the items that don't have member pricing also not show member pricing in your pricebook?

Madison Moritz

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

vrandall
New Contributor II

We found that if this feature is enabled it will always show "potential member savings" on all any estimates in Service Titan. It was causing confusion with our customers who were not members that we're interested in buying HVAC equipment. Yet like you, we only discount service items for members not retrofit equipment for installations. I am hoping that Service Titan figures out how to disable the potential member savings verbiage off estimates when this feature is enabled.

MadisonPCG

Hi @JessicaSmith do the items that don't have member pricing also not show member pricing in your pricebook?

Madison Moritz

JessicaSmith

Bam. I think that's the solution!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

reneem

been there before 😅

Glad that solved it! 💙

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

reneem

On your membership settings, do you have  the checkbox at the very bottom of the discounts setup page, "if set to $0 do not give member discounts"?

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

vrandall
New Contributor II

Yes we do.

JessicaSmith

You're amazing. Checked it. It works. Rockstar!!

JessicaSmith

Update: I lied, it didn't work. I just didn't check it right lol