Membership set up and discounts

HBromberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

All

Not my specialty here.  We offer a membership that provides a 10% discount on all services.  We want to be able to cap the max discount for a single visit to the actual value of the membership.

For now we have disabled the ability to show member savings since we had people asking how to get massive discounts that would be well above the value of the membership.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Steveng

I would used staggered categories hidden from tech view primarily for discount housing.  We currently use a workflow similar to this in our pricebook with categories.  Organizing would be a pain but I would pull all services and organize by $$ amounts and import export drop in the category column into categories with the appropriate discount %.  We currently do not use our discounts this way but don't see an easier way to do it.  

RandiThompson

I like the "up to" or cap idea...you should add it to the Ideas page because I don't think that's an option right now. But we also discount by category, our Membership discounts only apply to parts and services not our diagnostic or equipment replacement. 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

HBromberg

the "gross" is what we are doing now! I will look at the categories idea.  Right now discounts would apply to the entire pricebook.

MirandaMel

I don't think there is a way that you can cap a discount as it is only based on percentages.  You could set some categories to not allow a member discount...and then put the bigger ticket items in there to discount.  Or you manually have your techs calculate a discount on every invoice...but that would be pretty gross to deal with in the field.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning