Membership Changes

josh_bab
New Contributor II

Who is good with memberships that can help me out?  I have ongoing memberships that I want to change to annual memberships.  I saw there is no way to make the change without canceling or deleting the membership.  I'm looking for a work flow to do this.

3 REPLIES 3

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @josh_bab -- if you're looking to update the recurring billing on a membership, you have to switch the billing template on existing memberships (already sold to existing customer). And for future membership you would have to switch the billing template in settings. 

Edits to membership types don’t affect existing memberships, except for member discounts and deferred revenue recognition changes. For example, if you change the monthly billing price for an ongoing membership type, the price change only applies to future memberships.

Hope this helps! @MirandaMel 

- Sheena @ NIFT

Sheena @ NiFT

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If you have a membership "type" that is setup as fixed-annual then you can just edit the membership within the customer and change the type you have set that way and add the from and to dates.... does that make sense? if not i can send you some screen shots. 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

MirandaMel

Following to see what others have to say.  We may end up in the same situation at some point.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning