Reminder Notification that Recurring Fee is going to be charged

deborahc
New Contributor

Does anyone know how to set recurring reminders for service members that their membership payment is going to be charged on a certain date?

5 REPLIES 5

asnodgra
New Contributor III

I don't see an option in Marketing Pro for next billing date. I pull a separate report and email, text and mail postcard to each customer. Wish I could automate it in Marketing Pro.

LukeMacaulay
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

The filter is labeled "Membership End Date" not next billing date. Once the audience is built in Marketing Pro, you can create an automated campaign.

LukeMacaulay

@deborahc, how long are your memberships set up for? If it is a yearly membership and you have MarketingPro, you can filter by membership group in the audience builder and then "Membership End Date" with a dynamic date range of your choosing. I have found the dynamic date range of equal to 1 month in the future works best for me but it might be different for you. Once the audience is built, create a campaign that reminds your membership customers that their membership is set to renew in one month (or whatever you set your dynamic date range to) and publish the campaign.

Audience Builder ScreenshotAudience Builder Screenshot

Maxindoor
New Contributor

I would like a good solution for this as well. I tried playing with the marketing pro audience builder but couldn't find a good filter for this. Maybe I'm missing something.

JessicaSmith

Do you have Marketing Pro? I wonder if you could get creative with the audience builder to create something like this. There isn't an option for billing date, but depending on how your memberships are set up I wonder what you could come up with...

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions