Scheduling

Chels
New Contributor II

Hey Community, 

I am looking for a way to utilize service titan in keeping track of which customers have been scheduled versus customer who have not. Both active and inactive customers. ( Like a spreadsheet of some sort of both ) 

Does anyone use service titan the same way for their customers and if so could you please walk me through that step by step?!

Thank you !!!!  

5 REPLIES 5

mauristi
New Contributor II

Not sure if this is helpful or not.  But if this is for recurring services, you can go into reports, the one I think you are looking for is Location Recurring Service Detail Report.  This will show you how many visits are remaining and all the membership status.

If this is for jobs that you have on hold, you can list these at the bottom of your dispatch board.  I find it really helpful to use the filters to play with that information.  If you want to pull off a spreadsheet of these on hold calls, you can go into the search feature.  Select Job as your primary filter and then under job status select HOLD, you can then customize your date range to filter what you would like to see and then generate and export a good list.  

Not quite sure what you are looking for, but I always cling to this mantra.... If it is trackable in ServiceTitan then you can create a report to show that.  Pretty sure you can keep digging for the answers you need when you know you have the information.  Good luck.  

Rachel_Young
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi there! Can you give a little more detail about what you need?

If are referring to managing and keeping track of regularly scheduled visits then you can set up recurring services and apply them to customers. This lets you view when a customer's visit is due, book it, log follow-ups, and export data from the follow-up tab in ST. 

It sounds though like you may be looking for a report to show active/inactive customers and when they were last scheduled? 

TheChickenLady

The recurring service under followup is your living breathing spreadsheet that tracks how many times you contacted them, when the last time you contacted them was, and when you are to contact them again.  It move foward so you don't have to "scoop up" past dates.  Create a process of how many times you are to contact, how often, and at what point to dismiss so they don't show up multiple times.  You can't make someone do something they already paid for.  Better this way then an outside spreadsheet.  once it's scheduled, it drops off this section.

Chels
New Contributor II

I think maybe both. 

We are currently using an excel spreadsheet to list all of our customers that is labeled periodically on when and if they have been contacted for scheduling. When they were scheduled or if we need to reach out at a different time. We are trying to get away from this spreadsheet and utilize more of Service Titan to do this. So I am trying to get a better understanding of if and how I can do that and if this will be more directed through each account individually / if there is also a report that could be ran to check this as well. 

Hopefully this makes sense? 

Thanks so much for the response 

TheChickenLady

The recurring service under followup is your living breathing spreadsheet that tracks how many times you contacted them, when the last time you contacted them was, and when you are to contact them again.  It move forward so you don't have to "scoop up" past dates.  Create a process of how many times you are to contact, how often, and at what point to dismiss so they don't show up multiple times.  You can't make someone do something they already paid for.  Better this way then an outside spreadsheet.  once it's scheduled, it drops off this section.