Showing the location of a membership and the Cost on the Customer page

cindye
New Contributor II

Is there a way to show the location of a membership and the Cost on the Customer page instead of having to go to that location and then back tracking to the estimate or invoice where it was paid?

3 REPLIES 3

cindye
New Contributor II

Thank you for your response.  I am aware of the audit trail feature.  I know that you can see the membership but on the customer page it doesn't specify which location it is for unless you click on it and then locate the address that way.  I deal with Rental agencies and property managers that handle hundreds of locations and cover most of them with memberships.  It just is time consuming and confusing to have to open each membership of scroll thru all the locations to see which membership is which.  Please see the example below on the customer page and the first page of memberships that show and unless you click and open each one, you don't know the location. 

cindye_0-1681485156593.png

CShang
New Contributor II

Gotcha, totally makes sense! I think you will be happy to know, if you click the upcoming release notes and look closely at the first video. You will see in the membership section that locations is going to be included for each membership from the customer profile. Hope that helps!

CShang
New Contributor II

Hi cindye,

You can see the location a membership is attached to on the Customer page if it is only for a single location or all if they have multiples it applies to. A way to see the invoice it was paid on would be click into the membership and then to the right is "view audit trail" and have the date range in "from" date as usually that is when it was sold. Hope that helps!