Service After The Sale Membership

Jase1000
New Contributor III

My company provides 2 years of seasonal tune-ups (at no charge) when purchasing an HVAC unit.  Is the best way to accomplish to design a membership with a $0 cost?  If no, what is the best way in ST to track & schedule?  Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

krista-gac
Contributor II

@Jase1000 Yes that is the practice we follow.  We have a membership, job type, and recurring service that all follow the title of our complementary maintenance plan. We only offer it for 1 year and 1 maintenance at 6months post install. You will set it up to be a 2 year long (so 24 months) with the recurring service to be every 6months. If you'd like I can schedule a zoom call with you next week to show you in the Next Environment and demo it with you! 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member

Jase1000
New Contributor III

Krista -- I would appreciate that.  I am new to the industry & have been brought on to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve issues.  Doing a fit gap after implementation.  I will take all the help I can get.  What information do you need from me?

@Jase1000 sending you a private message here in ST. 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi, @Jase1000great question! Let's see if one of our Membership experts can weigh in. @krista-gac have you worked with or have suggestions for tracking and scheduling a membership with a $0 cost?  Thank you for your help. 🙂