Suggestion for Inspection Forms - Multiple Rooms

mhenik
New Contributor

We are getting ready to roll out a membership program which will be including an annual whole home plumbing inspection (among some other benefits.) 

Something that we're finding difficult to cleanly integrate into our inspection form is for when we are dealing with multiple rooms or devices that will have the same inspection items.  What we are find we are needing to do is create multiple duplicate entries for say a faucet inspection for more than one bathroom.  I.e. in order to accommodate houses with up to 4 bathrooms each form will have at least 4 lines to inspect up to 4 lavatory faucets regardless of how many are actually in the household.  Or in the case of water heaters I need to have 2 of each water heater inspection check on every form for cases where customer have 2 heaters.

I would love to see a qualifier that would allow for our technicians to select the number of bathrooms, water heaters, hose bibbs etc. from a drop down.  Depending on how many they select from that drop down would then populate the correct number of line items for the technician to inspect.   

2 REPLIES 2

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

You can do this with conditional logic!

Example: question asks number of bathrooms. After that question on the form have the maximum number of duplicate follow up questions (so if you want to know age of toilet, put that question 5 times). Then set conditional logic to show one of those if they answer one, two if they answer 2, and so on.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

Another option would be to put the questions in sections on the form- the tech has the ability to duplicate sections and could duplicate the bathroom section however many times they need to for the number of bathrooms.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions