Upgrading Membership Invoice Tasks

Alyssa
New Contributor III

We have the option for a customer to upgrade membership A to membership B at any point in time during the membership A contract term. We are trying to create an "upgrade membership" task that technicians can add to the invoice that reflects the price difference for the upgrade. 

What would be nice is if that "upgrade membership" task applied the membership discount that membership B provides, but did not create a new membership in our system. 

Is there a way to create a task that includes both a price and a discount? 

3 REPLIES 3

ABayles
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi @KhianaKlatt & @Alyssa Definitely worth posting into Ideas! This is not currently possible as the Membership carries the different discount types, billing values and could have different recurring service cadences. I really like this option as it benefits the customer so much. I'd upvote!

e_dunn
Former Titan

I agree with @KhianaKlatt - I would suggest adding that to Ideas. Or @ABayles any way this could be accomplished in ServiceTitan?

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Oh if this doesn't exist I'd recommend adding it to the ideas page in community! I'm unaware of a way to complete this but it's a good idea and totally makes sense!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling