membership tech commisions

intersta
New Contributor II

I am trying to find away to track perpetual membership spiffs for our technicians. We pay at time of sale and also at renewal and anniversary (if it is perpetual). we are having to keep track manually of all renewals and anniversary commissions. Any one have a better way to do this that I am not aware of? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ConstantinRadu2
New Contributor III

You can easily accomplish this by running the Active Memberships report. Make sure the report includes the "Sold On" and "Sold By" columns.

Set the membership status to "Active" and run the report (leave all the other fields empty).

Export the newly created report to excel and filter the "Sold On" column to include all years but only the month you want pay anniversary commissions for.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

ConstantinRadu2
New Contributor III

You can easily accomplish this by running the Active Memberships report. Make sure the report includes the "Sold On" and "Sold By" columns.

Set the membership status to "Active" and run the report (leave all the other fields empty).

Export the newly created report to excel and filter the "Sold On" column to include all years but only the month you want pay anniversary commissions for.

Thank you for the suggestion that's basically what we do now. It very time consuming with the number of clubs we have and we pay for a year. Mail box money is what we call it. We don't pay by month.

It would be nice for Service Titan to have a report that can accomplish all that without the use of excel, maybe in the future. My recommendation is to set up and save a template spreadsheet in Excel with all the filters and formulas you need, then run the report in ST for each individual club, export and copy and paste the data from the exported spreadsheet to your template. This way you can get the information you need without having to customize each individual exported report.

It would be great. We will just keep doing it how we are doing it. Ill try to make the suggestion and see if it gets any votes. Maybe some old Air Time or SGI folks can help me out with some votes. This is needed.

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

And then use that information from that excel report to populate the payroll adjustment template and put those commissions back into the system if you use ST to calculate your payroll.  Remove Duplicates and Countif are your friends in Excel!

Element Mist

What I'm gathering is, other than excel, there is no way to set this up in ST. that's unfortunate. Maybe they will set this up in the future. Its very time consuming for entire year and a couple thousand clubs. I appreciate the suggestion however.