Emailing forms for non job events from the field

waynek
New Contributor

I am being told by Service Titan that this is not an option at this point. We have forms that we attach to non job events that our technicians fill out in the field, such as vehicle maintenance reports or safety training that is done virtually. It would be great if they could email these forms to their manager or the office once they complete them. 

Does anyone have a simple work around for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Wayne, I just learned that an ability to create an Alert, that would send an email or text to someone on the office side, when a tech form is completed is scheduled to be part of the ST-61 release. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

TimMcGuire
Former Titan

@waynek A couple of releases ago (ST-58) this very feature was added. You can create forms for techs that are not job related and can be triggered by non-job events.

Here is a link to the knowledge base article... https://help.servicetitan.com/how-to/trigger-technician-forms

Thank you Tim,

We have that part down but the technician is not able to email the completed form. As of now someone in the office has to go to the search tool and select forms to view. I was hoping that there was a way that the technician could just email the completed form to his manager once he completes it.

Wayne, I just learned that an ability to create an Alert, that would send an email or text to someone on the office side, when a tech form is completed is scheduled to be part of the ST-61 release. 

Perfect. That will be a welcomed upgrade feature.

Thanks again Tim!