Highlighting phone number for technician to call as a priority.

Jerodb
New Contributor III

Hello everyone,

I am a field technician finding that it to be infuriating that when I have 15 numbers I have to cycle through to find the one to call and sometimes I still don’t find it and I have to call my dispatcher. I think it would be lovely if service titan created a highlight feature for the Dispatcher to highlight a phone number they prefer us to use first. And possibly another color for a secondary number. Sometimes it seems there are many numbers, especially in the commercial. This feature could be as simple as another checkbox when creating the ticket to say “primary” number, this would then highlight it in the mobile version so that way we can see which number is a priority

1. COMMUNITY-I-1722
5 REPLIES 5

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I would vote for this!  did you ever get an Idea ID on this?

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

joywilke
New Contributor III

I love this idea!  I would definitely vote for this.  

JessicaSmith

This is a great idea! Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so we can upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Jerodb
New Contributor III

New to the process here. How do I do the ideas posting? 

JessicaSmith

At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions