Admin should have access to a mobile account for setup/settings changes.

MikeHVAC
New Contributor II

Probably my biggest headache with the onboarding process and still, as I make changes in the settings, is not having access to a mobile user account without making my tech sit in the office or give me his login info. But of course it kicks him out as soon as I login with his account to check if things are functioning properly after I make a settings change. So he can't do anything in the app while I'm trouble shooting things.

There has been lots of occasions where I'm at a stand still on a setup/settings issue because I need access to a mobile account to troubleshoot, or the help/live support are asking me to try things in the app but of course I can't without kicking my technician out of what he's doing.

I don't see how it could possibly cost ServiceTitan more money to give the admin mobile access.

There are also times when my tech's call me because they can't figure out how to do something in the app or the app is doing something odd, but there's only so much I can help with, without having access and being able to walk through, and see exactly what they are seeing/doing.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi, @MikeHVACThank you for this feedback. I can absolutely see how this would be immensely helpful! ST is continuously in the process of bringing even more functionality to all our users. I would encourage you to share this improvement idea with our Product team here: https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Ideas/bd-p/ideas

Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so others can upvote your idea!

View solution in original post

MikeHVAC
New Contributor II

If you agree, please vote for it following the link below.

COMMUNITY-I-3809 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ChelseaTitan
Contributor

Done!  Thanks Mike 🙂

Dispatch and Office Supervisor - Smelly Mel's Plumbing

MikeHVAC
New Contributor II

If you agree, please vote for it following the link below.

COMMUNITY-I-3809 

ChelseaTitan
Contributor

I am totally 100% behind this idea!!!!

Dispatch and Office Supervisor - Smelly Mel's Plumbing

LBabayan

Hi, @MikeHVACThank you for this feedback. I can absolutely see how this would be immensely helpful! ST is continuously in the process of bringing even more functionality to all our users. I would encourage you to share this improvement idea with our Product team here: https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Ideas/bd-p/ideas

Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so others can upvote your idea!